Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Goodbye to you Hockey,
I'll never touch that stick anymore.
I'm not in the team for 'A' divisions
so I officially stepped down today.

Frankly speaking, though I may be
kind of happy to bid farewell to Hockey,
I feel a little angry for not playing as well.

I sort of guessed it right, that I didn't
get chosen because of my attendance.
What made me kind of pissed was
the fact that there are others who didn't
have good attendance in the past
and only attended every single practice
when 'A' divisions are nearing.

And they, those people, people like that,
who are smart enough to resort to such
a game plan, got chosen to be in the team.

No, I'm not angry with coach for choosing them.
I'm angry with myself, for not having the self discipline
to endure for just a little while longer
and I can only blame myself for that.

Whatever it is, I'm the one whose at fault,
I didn't kick myself hard enough,
to persevere until the day I'm supposed to step down.
So there you go Lim Pei Jie, YOU DESERVE THIS.

Okay, rantings done. I'm out of here.
JA.


4:00 PM